Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Copyright



On a regular basis I will search the web looking for any of my photographs, on the occasion that I do find an image that has been used illegally meaning without permission I will contact the individual or organization regarding the fact that they broke federal law. In each and every incident I have recovered the maximum amount allowed by federal law. Every item leaving the studio has been my copyright on it and at least one way of contacting me, there should be no excuse for not trying to contact me about using my images. On a really do not like to have to go after someone that have caught using my images without permission but it is in my right and it is protected by federal law. US federal law states that once in the image is created it is copyrighted. Therefore I spend time regularly searching for and individuals or groups that have illegally used my images and I do go after them, and they do so with US federal copyright laws on my side. So should you think it’s okay to use my image without my permission you better be prepared to suffer the consequences.

No comments: