Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Instead of doing a lot of traveling this summer, I have decided that it would make more sense to photograph closer to home. in recent years Duluth has revitalized its waterfront and become a real tourist destination. All of the old warehouses have either been remodeled or demolished and new buildings have replaced them.

I am really discovering Duluth again this summer through my photographic efforts. I am amazed how photogenic city of Duluth really is, I’ve always known that Canal Park in the lake walk provide a lot of interesting vistas what I never realized before is the vast array of parks and the fact that this city is really the beginning of the North Shore of Lake Superior.

What I would recommend is that no matter where you live it doesn’t cost much to get out and explore your local area even your backyard so get up grab the camera and get out there and explore your local area and make some images you’ll be amazed at where you live.

No comments: