Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My favorite images form 2009


The changing of the year brings us all sorts of lists, the best of, the worst of, the top ten, ok you ask where are you going with this? Well I glad you asked. After viewing many of these lists I thought of my own work and I was going to put together a list called my top 10 from 2009, then I thought who am I to deiced which of my images should be in the top ten. So I through that out the window and decided that I would do several post with some of my favorite images form 2009. I am not going to set a specific number of images, however I will set a time limit, I will post favorites for at least the next two weeks, and will not go past the end of the month. I hope you enjoy and I would love to read your comments.

No comments: